The Dog Repair Book A Do-It-Yourself Guide for the Dog Owner. is an easy-to-understand guide that shows you how to care for your dog in sickness and in health. It covers dog care from ears to toenails, from nose to tail. It contains advice on every aspect of canine management, including reproduction, house-training, and common behavioral problems.
Dr James tells you how to:
- Care for the dog you love
- Keep your dog healthy
- Give life saving first aid
- Get rid of those pesky fleas, ticks and lice
The Dog Repair Book helps you:
- Save money on health care
- Avoid injuries and illness
- Give routine injections
- Know when to call your veterinarian
It may help you to save your pet, and you pain and suffering. Order your copy today. This book is a publication of Alpine Press, Mills, Wyoming.
More about: Dr. Ruth B. James, DVM